How to Install a WordPress Theme
Are you looking to install a WordPress theme? As a beginner, you probably have heard about tons of available free and paid WordPress themes.
- login to your WordPress admin area and click on Appearance » Themes.
- Once you are on the themes page, click on the Add New button at the top.
- On the next screen, click on the Upload Theme button at the top.
- You will be prompted to choose the zip file that you downloaded earlier. Select the file and click Install Now.
- Once your theme is installed, you will see a success message along with the link to activate and preview the theme.
- Click on the activate button, and you’ve successfully installed and activated your WordPress theme.